Senzeal 16mm Aquarium Filter Mesh Stainless Metal Consumption Strainer Fish Shrimp Shield Cowl Filter Guard for Fish Tank
(as of Jan 23,2022 09:29:26 UTC – Particulars)
Materials: stainless-steel + acrylic
Inside diameter: approx. 16mm/0.63”
Dimension: approx. (L x W) 80x25mm/3.15”x0.98”
Appropriate for water pipes with a diameter of 16mm/0.63”
Package deal Embody:
1 x 16mm stainless-steel filter guard
Be aware: The stainless-steel filter guard must be put in on the inlet finish of the filter.
1.Small mesh: Forestall child shrimp or fish from being sucked, and forestall impurities from getting into the filter sleeve.
2. Broadly software: It is vitally appropriate for aquarium, fish pond, aquarium air purifier and different associated fields.
3. Straightforward to make use of: It may be simply linked to the air inlet of the filter, akin to filter, filter tank and different associated filter gear.
Please Be aware:
1. Senzeal is the one one offered Senzeal merchandise vendor.
2. Shade could also be slightly completely different as a consequence of monitor and lightweight brightness from footage. Thanks in your understands.
3. Please permit slightly measurement error as a consequence of hand measure.
4. We’ll present greatest service for each buyer, in the event you have any query please be at liberty to contact with me. We’ll strive our greatest to unravel your any drawback.
Package deal Dimensions : 3.86 x 2.64 x 0.91 inches; 0.46 Ounces
Merchandise mannequin quantity : SZLUS-CC-US-010
Date First Out there : March 27, 2019
Producer : Senzeal
ASIN : B07Q42CWFC
Product measurement: approx. (LxW) 80x25mm/3.15”x0.98”; inside diameter: approx. 16mm/0.63”.
Relevant pipe kind: Appropriate for water pipes with a diameter of 16mm/0.63”.
Security design: Chrome steel micro-grid design, superb and easy mesh, can forestall child shrimp or fish from being sucked into the filter. It may also be used to exchange a filter sleeve that’s too giant.
Straightforward to scrub: Easy construction and straightforward to scrub. It’s endorsed to scrub the stains amassed on the filter guard with a brush repeatedly.